Saturday, July 10, 2010

Brief Introduction

Like many of you out there, I consider myself to be a tech and business geek.  Not only that, but I have to admit that I'm an Apple fanboy.  That doesn't mean I hate Google (or Microsoft) - it just means that I may have a little more bias toward Apple from time to time.  Besides just enjoying tech, I do a considerable amount of research in technology, and I figure that there must be another sucker out there who might actually appreciate some of the things I find along the way.

Since confessions are out on the table, I also admit that I would consider myself a very frugal person.  From time to time, people might even accuse me of being cheap.  Fact is, I regularly pass up expenses like shopping, eating out, or going to the movies so that I can spend my money on more meaningful objectives like sporting goods, electronics, and travel.  If it's easier for you to remember that I'm cheap, I'll wear the badge with pride.  I will definitely post on the frugal (read: smart) approach to the latest and greatest tech and travel deals.

I should like to write about business as it suits me - perhaps the latest business idea or venture I'm involved in.  And certainly, if there is anything that you would consider helpful or interesting, please let me know in the comments and I will make it happen!

And yes, I consider Apple Keynote days as work holidays.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments: